In the spirit of keeping up the appearance of being a total and utter slacker mom, I have, yet again, slacked off on responding to a meme I was tagged for eons ago.
Okay, not eons, but a few months.
Anyway, since I've long forgotten what it was in the first place, I thought I'd fulfill my meme duties with a little confession, make that ten.
Ten things you never knew about me and probably wished you didn't:
1. I am addicted to McDonald's Coke. Yes, there you have it. It has to be Coke, not my usual Diet Coke, and it has to be from McDonald's (they have super fat straws which makes sipping the Coke such a special experience). I blame the woman I nannied for in college, she had three kids and turned me on to this heaven in a plastic cup - it's like I am copying her, totally.
2. I cannot read just a few pages of a magazine. Nope. Every time I open up a mag, I have to at least turn each page before I can put it down. I need help, I know.
3. I hate fireworks, except on the 4th of July. Any other time is just immature. If you want to play with fire, you should become a fireman, like my husband.
4. Speaking of my husband, he likes Michael Buble. And he likes to play that "Everything" song to me and bat his eyes in my direction. And I go along with it, just for him, but I secretly dislike Michael Buble very much. I would rather he court me with Bob Marley's "Stir it Up," now that, is a sexy song.
5. My daughter will not wear the clothes I pick out for her. This angers me to no end.
6. I will only wear silver jewelry (or platinum), not gold. For some reason, I can't stand how gold looks on my skin. It looks fake, weird, just - not right.
7. I don't think I've ever been to the movie theater and not had Red Vines, except that one time we went to a theater that did not sell them - we will never go back there.
8. I have always, from the time I can remember, wanted to be a mom. I had a diary when I was a little girl that had places to check what your future profession would be and I would always check mom first, then flight attendant, then teacher. I guess one out of three isn't too bad.
9. When my family would go on vacations when I was a kid, the first thing I would do was go into the hotel room bathroom and refold all the towels. I loved doing this so much I used to tell my parents that I wanted to be a hotel maid when I grew up. Imagine their joy!
10. I can't stand too close to the edge of a cliff, I am afraid I will jump off it. The same goes for very high bridges.
Thanks Domestic Spaz (I hope you don't mind that I altered this a little)!