Monday, April 21, 2008

Extra! Extra!

Tell me you've become a regular reader of Blogtations.

You have, haven't you?

Well, in honor of the most special day of the year (Mother's Day), Blogtations is holding a quote contest and the winner will receive a $25.00 gift card to Amazon! How cool is that? You can buy a book (or two) of quotations if you like, or maybe something special you've had your eye on.

Anyway, head on over there and submit your favorite blogtation (blog quote) about motherhood.

Maybe you can't find one?

Submit your best friend's blogtation!

And why am I sharing all of this with you, other than the fact that I love a good quote, er, blogtation?

Because I am one of the judges.

Judge not, lest ye be judged, right?

Carry on.

Oh, and I am doing this out of the kindness of my heart, honestly. All I get is a few good cocktail recipes (which you can bribe me in the comments section to share!), and a few new friends!

1 comment:

Girlplustwo said...

ah, now we've got to whip out the witty thinking. let me see what i can do.