Boy, what a week I've had in the learning department!! Here is what I've learned this week:
1. The real words to Rock the Casbah by The Clash are "Sharif, he don't like it" not "Sherryeee don't like it".
2. You can mix valium with imitrex and not die.
3. I can tell my 2 1/2 year old that I don't think her mouth is big enough for a bite and she will immediately take it.
4. Some grown-ups have no sense of social obligation so as not to burp loudly in public and not even say "excuse me".
5. It doesn't matter when you leave for an appointment, there will always be traffic.
6. I can go to Costco and spend less than $100!
7. Seven year old boys sometimes act like Eeyore and it can drive you nuts.
8. I already miss Grey's Anatomy, thank god for Big Love (you have to have at least one guilty pleasure, right?).