Monday, May 07, 2007

Two is the Magic Number

Two Names You Go By:
1. Carrie
2. MOM!!!!!

Two Things You are Wearing Right Now:
1. "Lounge" pants
2. T-shirt (it's early for me)

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Respect
2. Love

Two of Your Favorite Things to Do:
1. Smile
2. Sleep

Two Things You Want Very Badly at the Moment:
1. Peace (everywhere, including between the boys)
2. A maid, a cook, a wife (oh, that's 3 in 1 - whoops)

Two Pets You Had/Have:
1. Sage (dog)
2. Muffin - world's best cat ever (cat)

Two Things You Did Last Night:
1. Laundry
2. Listened to snoring

Two Things You Ate Today:
1. Oatmeal
2. Diet Coke

Two Longest Car Rides:
1. From Washington to California (stop it! don't touch me!)
2. From Washington to Montana (Yellowstone) & back

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Halloween

Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Diet Coke
2. Diet Coke

Thank you Christina for giving me something fun to do today! Join in the fun if you wish.

10 comments:

Cristina said...

I totally want a wife too! One of those would come in REALLY handy. :)

Mamacita Tina said...

A wife...crack me up! No kidding, since a wife does EVERYTHING!

I couldn't get by without Diet Coke.

Lisa said...

Great meme Carrie.

Lisa said...

P.S. You are one cool chickie.

But I'm sure you probably already know that!

Pendullum said...

Ahhh Carrie has a coke habit...

You are one pretty cool chicklet...

carrie said...

Hee, hee. You are so right Pend, why is it I never hear people being addicted to Diet Pepsi, or Diet 7-up?

They are totally putting something in that stuff.

You guys are so sweet.

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Can you send the maid and cook my way too?

Girlplustwo said...

terrific, except for the snoring.

and it's real coke all the way.

Christina_the_wench said...

I'll ignore that coke habit you have (team Deit Pepsi here)

*hands her the duct tape for the boys* Go to it.

Anonymous said...

I love smiling and I MISS SLEEP!!