Recently, I was tagged by MK over at Shootin' the Poop for this little meme. So, in the midst of all the holiday school concerts, taekwondo (for McRae, not me, heavens no), shopping and mailing of Christmas cards, here it is, my weird list. Enjoy!
6 Weird Things You May Not Know About Me (and no fair laughing because you already knew that either!):
1. I was the recipient of a very prestigious award at our high school's "Senior Breakfast" our senior year. Of course, I was too tired to actually attend the the breakfast, but received the "Leadfoot Award" in spite of my absence (the award for being the first car out of the parking lot). My parents were so proud, and optimistic for all those future speeding tickets they were sure I would get (fyi, I've only had 2!).
2. I cannot go to sleep if the tv is on. This is so fun since my husband prefers to go to sleep with some sort of noise. Good times!
3. I hate brussel sprouts. Personally, I don't consider this weird, just good taste!
4. I love Celine Dion's Chsitmas album "These are Special Times". Okay, I see all of you backing away from the computer now. It's okay. Go ahead. I'll get down with my bad self and Celine Dion.
5. I've held hands with a deer.
6. Before the days of e-coli, if my mom was browning ground beef on the stove, I would walk by and grab a little bit when it was half pink, half done. Gross! Can you even imagine doing this these days, even if you know where your meat came from? I don't know what ever posessed me to do that.
So, now that I feel all exposed and vulnerable, go on share your weirdness if you are so inclined. And let me know, so I can feel a little better!