Friday, September 08, 2006

Tagged by a Soccer Mom

Sorry Christina, I know I must die.

Things I want to do before I die:

1. Travel more
2. Teach my children well
3. Teach my grandchildren well
4. Throw my undies at a DMB concert
5. Learn to manage my time better

Things I cannot do:

1. Eat Sushi
2. Crack my knuckles on purpose
3. Complicated math
4. Jump from an airplane
5. Snowboard

Things I can do:

1. Slime a fish
2. Play the piano
3. Remove tough stains
4. Bake cookies
5. Build a fire

Things that attracted me to my Husband:

1. His Vans
2. His multi-colored hair
3. His white leather jacket
4. His lips
5. His orange Volkswagon Bug
(we were 16 & 17, give us a break!)

Things I say most often:

1. I love you
2. We don't scream in the car
3. Stop touching your brother
4. Sprinkles
5. Just let me sleep for 5 more minutes

Books I love:

1. Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, Rebecca Wells
2. The Bonesetter's Daughter, Amy Tan
3. Moll Flanders, Daniel Defoe
4. Posessing the Secret of Joy, Alice Walker
5. Emma, Jane Austen

Movies I love:

1. Sixteen Candles
2. Charlotte's Web
3. Wedding Crashers
4. Legends of the Fall
5. Dracula

And the beat goes on. I am tagging Mommy Off the Record and Lisa. Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Mamacita Tina said...

Fun stuff to learn about you. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

That was a great list. You crack me up. I'm game!

Cristina said...

So, I guess I have Soccer Mom to blame for this, eh? Just kiddin' I'd love to do the meme. Thanks for the tag, girlie!

Kristin said...

We're seperated at birth!

Wes said...

Looks like you say all the same things my wife says... especially about the screaming in the car!! LOL

Left Coast Sister said...

Lol! Just let me sleep 5 minutes more! Loved your book selections!! Happy weekend!

Lisa said...

haha! I laughed out loud at the things you say most often!!!

the other Lisa... :)

Christina_the_wench said...

Well done, grasshopper!

*sticks out tongue at MOTR* hehe